Line System Assembly
- Open pinch valves on the device; take protective cap over pump segment off.
- Open general package, then the package with line system, package with plasma off-take line, package with plasma collection container. Open the package with plasmafilter.
- Install plasmafilter in the its holder on support stand, red connection down.
- Place line system on the device with singular pump outlet located on the right, and tubing with two fittings on the left.
- Install pump segment (thick tube) into its channel in pump compartment.
- Without sorting the tubing choose the tube going from the pump to plasmafilter, fix it in the first track of the right pinch valve, accurately mount the long end with the hydrophobic filter to the fitting of the manometer in the back part of the device, then fix this segment in the pin of the plasmafilter holder, and mount the shorter end to the lower (red) fitting of the plasmafilter.
- Without sorting the tubing take initial parts with fittings and mount them in the left pinch valve so that there are no excessive bends in the short sections, mostly the section going into the pump segment. Fix the cap of the left pinch valve.
- Take the tube of anticoagulant line with dosing bag and install it in the small gap of bag holder in the position of liquid going bottom-up, then mount the tube in the second track of the right pinch valve. Close the clamp on the tube and fix its filter-dropper between hooks of right bottle holder of the plasmafilter holder.
- Take smaller tube for supplying normal saline, close the pinch and fix its filter-dropper between hooks of left bottle holder.
- From the remaining tubing take the air trap filter, take it in your left hand, raise it high and put down the clamp next to it (return line) to 10-15 cm from infusion node and close it. Raise the infusion node and take it in your left hand as well, and put down the clamp of blood intake line to the level of 10 cm from the left clamp valve and close it.
- Mount infusion unit on the hook of the left holder of normal saline, and ins ert the air trap in to its node on the plasmafilter holder and fix it there. Then mount the continuation from the air trap of return line in two pins over the volume sensor for air control, adjust the tube so that it connects tightly to this sensor.
- Take the plugs off the short tube of the air outlet from the air trap (leaving the clamp open) and from the longer tube, which, taking the blue cap off in the upper part of the plasmafilter, tightly screwed to the corresponding fitting. Take plasma sampling line and relocate the clamp to the level of 10 cm from the other end thereof which is connected to a plasma collection reservoir limb. Take off the white cap of the plasma sampling line and the white cap of the central fitting of the plasmafilter and connect the tube to the appropriate fitting.